Monday, February 15, 2010

Phlegm Is Tasting Like Blood I Can Taste Blood When I Cough .... HELP!?

I can taste blood when i cough .... HELP!? - phlegm is tasting like blood

I had a cold and hard in the last 5 days I have been hacking my lungs with moist cough. Since yesterday, having tasted blood after coughing, but I have no blood present in the saliva or mucus. I smoke, I only smoked about 5 months and less than 3 per day, so I think we can eliminate cancer, as it takes at least 10 years to develop.

ps. not preaching to me banned smoking!?


Help please .... Thank you!

1 comment:

prettyli... said...

You need to go to the doctor. and yes, the cessation of smoking have not much or little it is, pulmonary disease have developed, have ever smoked before them to think! You are proberly broken blood vessels on the back of the neck, which causes the taste of blod. Gargling with warm salt water and go to the doctor. I do not want to end up like me, a dry cough all the time for months in the hospital, on a machine that heats the humidified and oxygen for breathing and vomiting associated with chemotherapy entrails throw ****. If smoking sto p

Post a Comment