Monday, December 14, 2009

Letter Of Inquiry Car Sales How Many Times Is Too Much For A Car Place To Run Your Credit?

How many times is too much for a car place to run your credit? - letter of inquiry car sales

I bought a truck and the salesman told me he would call me back. I waited 4 days and no call, so I gave up and went elsewhere to my car to buy.

The following week I get letters in the letters that I have been refused credit. In total there were 10 business letters in 3 weeks after I saw it, the seller told me he would be only 2 or 3 times. Now I have 14 letters of rejection from a CC I tried to go my own company. The letter from that body as "refusal in connection with investigations of financial institutions.

I feel if I did not so often that I was driven not denied by the company. I need to know where the law provides that "running extra credit", so you can go after them.

Do not understand why I look like crap to run my credit, and should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment