Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picture Of Herpes On The Stomach Is This Herpes Or Just A Simple Pimple?

Is this herpes or just a simple pimple? - picture of herpes on the stomach

Well, my testicles, I have a white ball, with the exception of a button. I also pop. I looked online for pictures of herpes and they're all red somewhere around the belly and the real penis, not the testicles. There is also a grain. Nothing more. Nothing more. But when my girlfriend and I had sex, she told me that over the next few days, a sore mouth. So, what is it?

2 comments:

ed said...

Yes, it has herpes.

Katherine W said...

Herpes looks like a pear, not something that can pop. Yes, you can genital herpes, if someone a mouth ulcer. Because it means nothing, however, you can use a single bulb of herpes. You can also catch herpes in the testicles or around the body. You have to learn from him and his girlfriend, one must be careful when you feel a cold sore.

Post a Comment