Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Get Lyme Disease In December Excessive Gas Problem. What Could This Be?

Excessive gas problem. what could this be? - can you get lyme disease in december

For about 3-4 months ago I had problems with the gas and stomach problems. I feel a tremendous amount of belching and flatulence during a day and my stomach is often embarrassing. Lately I had some pressure around my sternum. I was with a small case of Lyme disease diagnosed in December, but the gas was maintained even after 2 weeks of treatment antibiodics. Is not that the diet seems to be a problem. You wonder if anyone else had similar symptoms, or if someone answers somewhere? What is fever?

1 comment:

slagatho... said...

Antibiotics kill bacteria. The good bacteria live in your digestive tract and digestion. Your local merchant should value health, and someone needs to inform and help you can collect bacteria replace consultation in you, acidophilus, etc.

Post a Comment