Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sids 17 Month Old Very Overweight And Tired Of It.?

Very overweight and tired of it.? - sids 17 month old

I am 22 years old. I weigh 330 pounds, and I'm 5-foot-9. I have two children. My pre-pregnancy weight was 165 and then I was was 17 years. My first daughter died of SIDS at 5 months and was depressed. I want to lose weight the healthy way. I would be able to buy nice clothes and have a better picture of himself next summer. Any tips? I qualify for gastric bypass (according to my company pension, but now I'm waiting for a new insurance policy to cross). Should I go ahead stomach or do it myself. I have for about 2 years, I am stuck at my current weight, not lose or win. Counselor? I want my daughter to grow up and not having a heart attack. Please do not think I am better. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should really try to lose a little weight on their own. You did not lose a certain amount of weight before gastric bypass surgery? According to its website BMI Calculator Body Mass Index is 48.7 ... You can find what is encouraging, however:

"For people as obese (BMI greater than or equal to 30) or overweight (BMI 25 to 29.9) and two or more risk factors, the guidelines recommend weight loss. Even a small weight loss (just 10 percent of the current weighting) contribute to the risk of developing diseases associated with obesity. "

Even if you lose about 15 to 25 pounds, which make your body and your general state of health of a great service. My mother is a cardiologist, and she is doing in obese patients is a food diary for two weeks - whatever you write down everything you eat and drink and the amount per serving / size. This can help you find what you are in your body and help diagnose what you need to change your diet to eat healthy. Try fresh vegetables and fruits. A Recent diet book I read said that your body is very little energy, has to digest fruit. Try to eat more fresh fruit in the morning and continue until the very, very hungry after eating 11 to 12 hours. This helps your metabolism going in the morning and really help to eat calories, instead of sugary cereals, breakfast bars, etc. Good luck to reducing and I know you can achieve anything! :)

Anonymous said...

You should not gastric bypass. This should be a last result because it is a very bad (not able to eat normally again) and do not always work. Losing weight is of course much better. Try to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and eat healthy like salads. They do a lot, and if you make a little better, work harder. A good tip is to drink only water, soft drinks and fruit juices, because they are high in calories, but do not meet what you eat in the end only.

Good luck to lose weight, of course! It is much healthier and not as difficult as some people think that if we just try. However, it is good to know that you come to the ring road into consideration, because if you do not progress in 6 months if you still can get!

Post a Comment