Monday, January 4, 2010

Rent A Truck For Boat I Need To Rent A Truck To Pull My Trailer And Boat, Where Can I Rent One?

I need to rent a truck to pull my trailer and boat, where can i rent one? - rent a truck for boat

It seems that many places that rent trucks and do not want to leave, move something with them. Uhaul has only one hitch 2 "ball and can be removed to use the largest ball. Boat and trailer weighing less than 5000, and I have to rent a truck to go to California for a moment about 100 km. White anyone, from any place I want to rent a truck to transport?

3 comments:

bored_n_... said...

How big is the receiver on the trailer tongue? You should be able to rent a truck from Lowe's or somewhere and use temporary swap file of the ball, unless a safety pin.

Otherwise, the actual weight of the boat and trailer is (found to have the manual and on the trailer attached). You can send the recipient of the tongue of a 2 "and just use the truck to change that mind. However, there are weight limits for each size of the ball.

Trufan said...

If I move the boat faster than it would be better to call a towing service department bed. 100 miles is not cheap, but if you look at all risk factors associated with the use of trucks to your friends or even the condition of the bearings in the hubs of the wheels are connected to the trailer will be better in the long term. Remember, when it comes to boats "Nothing comes from, is cheap, but can be prevented to save your life!"

trunorth said...

This is the best solution that I used many times. (see the thumbs down from there!)

Find a partner, a truck that ask your boat and drag it is / they are having. Cruises offer cocktails on the boat in exchange for the use of trucks and I guarantee you will find buyers.

Post a Comment